SCREW MACHINE STUB LENGTH DRILL BITS - 1/4 X 2 1/2"
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat and wear resistance
- Shorter length provides increased strength and rigidity for machine drilling of steel, cast steel, cast iron, or non-ferrous and non-metallic materials
- Built for maximum durability and log life with impact drivers / power drills
- Self-centering 135 degree split point starts immediately on flat or curved surfaces. The split point provides better positioning and reduced feed force and torque
- These bits are screw length also called stubby or stub length because they are 2.5" in length. Perfect for the hard to reach areas.
- Their shorter flute length and shorter overall length compared to a standard jobber bit results in a more rigid drill bit, reducing deflection and breakage
- Originally designed for screw machines, many prefer these bits due to their high strength and added working clearance
INTERNATIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE: ISO9001