P2 ACTIVE CARBON FACE MASKS, VALVED - CUPPED OR FOLDING
- Activated Carbon Masks will protect against smell as well as the fumes (and particles).
- Activated carbon (also called activated charcoal, or active carbon) is used to adsorb gases from the air.
- It is most effective at filtering volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and odours.
- P2 Masks are superior as they have a minimum 94% particle filtration efficiency and may be used for mechanically and thermally generated particles
- One way exhalation valve helps to minimise moisture and heat build up
- Padded nose bridge to provide comfort
- Comfortable, lightweight fit
- Smith & ARROW P2 Masks are Australian Certified to Safety & Quality Standards
- AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS1788.11987 by SAI Global - 5 Tick Certified Product