LASER CUT 915MM X 100MM PYRAMID SANDING LINISHING BELTS - BOX 5
New technology where laser-cut, three-dimensional pyramid-like structures evenly distributed over the entire surface ensure consistent performance. Aluminium oxide particles are formed into tiny pyramids and as these pyramids wear, fresh, sharp mineral is continually exposed to produce a consistent cut and a predictable, fine finish. The encapsulated aluminium oxide provides efficient, quick grinding on the material and the tiny pyramid shapes provide an excellent bite to the belt for quick clean up of surfaces.
This unique material of self-sharpening pyramids stays sharp, and run cooler than conventional abrasives. Conventional abrasives which have randomly arranged minerals wear and finish unevenly. While the initial cut is not high, these pyramid sanding belts maintain their higher rage of cut much longer in comparison to conventional abrasives particularly on 304 Stainless Steel.
- Ideal for applications requiring a fine finish, and are suited for a variety of metals such as stainless steel, chromium, nickel and cobalt-based materials.
- These belts can last up to 5 times longer than conventional belts. They provide precise finishing control and prevent time wasting grade/grit sequences.
- The resin bonded abrasive gives impressive heat resistance and assists to prevent delamination.
- Flexible backing for consistent finishing across all contours.
- Ideal for finishing and fine polishing prior to the plating or buffing process.
- These belts produce a finer finish than standard electrostatically coated abrasives.