AUGER WOOD BITS - 460MM LONG
- Self feeding screw point for faster boring.
- Sharp rotating blades removes materials. The auger adds a long deep spiral flute for effective chip removal.
- Hex shank prevents slippage.
- Wide lands to keep the bit straight.
- Solid centre design provides extra rigidity.
- Coarse screw point draws the bit into the wood providing fast drilling.
- These are fully ground made from the highest quality carbon steel.
- Designed for rugged heavy duty jobs in all types of hardwood.
- Used for utility poles, timber bridges and for pest control applications.
- Precision machined on absolute centres for easy smooth boring (no wobble).