1220MM X 50MM - ZIRCONIA LINISHING BELTS
These belts are made from Zirconium or Ceramic which will last much longer than the brown Alumina Oxide linishing belts. Zirconia is very long lasting but not as long lasting as ceramic
- Ceramic grain cuts quicker, grinds cooler
- Ceramic precision grain generates up to twice the cut-rate, durability, and life of other aluminium oxide or zirconia belts
- Maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Belt life is significantly longer, requiring fewer belt changes
- Excellent for sanding stainless steel, mild / black steel, all metal, aluminium, wood, fibreglass, plasterboard and painted surfaces.